top of page
The Curryville Church of the Brethren was established in 1906, for nearby residents in cooperation with other Brethren churches in the Morrison's Cove area. The people of Curryville made a huge comeback after their original building was destroyed by fire in 1950. Members rallied and some even offered their own homes as collateral for the new church building.
bottom of page